Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Empty Nest Online Shops....VIDA and Society6

Hello friends....you have most likely noticed that I have moved my blog back over to Blogger. I have been using Wix for the last few years, but have been having soooooo many issues that I have decided to abandon that platform.
So here I am for now!
I have lots to share with you.

The above photos are samples of all the wonderful items available in my VIDA online shop. 
VIDA has taken my submitted works of art and skillfully applied the designs to scarves, skirts, leggings, tote bags, pillows and so much more.


 Here is another example of my art on beautiful shoulder strapped zipper pouches. I ordered a few so I could see for myself the quality of the sewing and construction. 
My verdict....I LOVE THEM!!!

 I feel such a sense of pride when I see my designer name on a beautiful product.

 Aren't they pretty?
Perfect for travel and shopping while keeping you hands free.

 Love the extra details.

Clean stitching and a handy little inside pocket.

 I also ordered one of my scarves....the color was spot on and super generous with silky model fabric.


I am super happy with all my VIDA
 products so far and I hope you will be also. The holiday shopping season is almost upon us!
Next up....my Society6 online shop.

Keep an eye out for lots of great sales in my 
Society6 shop....
they often run specials that offer discounts and free worldwide shipping!
Above is a gorgeous ceramic beverage travel mug with one of my pretty watercolors.
GREAT quality and their customer service is fabulous!









All of the above works of art are available in prints, cell phone covers, travel mugs, canvas, greeting cards and many other items for you and your home.
This is a lovely and affordable way to own some original art for your decorating.
 I won't throw too much at you all at once, I just wanted to share a little bit of what I have been up to lately.
Thank you so much for hanging in there with my absentee blogging.
You guys are the best and so very loyal.
Love you all!

Until next time..... PS....I have more fun news coming!
Be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,

Janet xox


No comments: